UTS (Urban Target System)
The Urban Target System – Mil Sims (UTS Mil Sims) is a programmable contact based target scoring system for non-lethal munitions that accurately scores the Location-of-Hit and differentiates between mortal and non-mortal hits, while presenting user defined behaviors commensurate with the engagement results.® UTS-Mil Sims is designed for MOUTs, shoot houses and other CQT facilities wherever Simunition, UTM, paintball and AirSoft is used.
- Define required hits within a defined kill zone before a kill is scored.
- Command the target to drop then re-raise when hit outside the kill zone
- Choose from several pre-programmed kill zones to increase marksmanship skills.
- Actuate shoot back device if a kill is not scored, or if the target is not engaged within a specified time period.
- Create or modify scenarios quickly and on the fly.
- Scores hits within .001 Seconds
- Accurate to within 0.15 inches
- Able to capture bursts
- Tracks proficiency over time
- 3D Target design
- Transmits data via Wifi, Serial or Ethernet
- Control up to 254 targets on one system
- Runs off AC or DC power
- FASIT Compliant